Press + Recognition
- New York Times Magazine "Corporations" endpaper illustration, "What Are You Really Worth?" May 16, 2010
- Coin-Op Designer Highlight A conversation with the folks at Pinball. May 3, 2010
- Alef Betty in DesignSponge April 16, 2010
- The Eight-Year Escape Plan Interview With Chris Guillebeau, March 1, 2010
- Willamette Week, “Visual Arts Best of 2008,” The Figures named Best Work on Paper, December 31, 2008.
- Art Ltd, “Tsilli Pines at Ogle,” Review by Richard Speer, July / August 2008.
- Servicio Ejecutivo The Figures exhibit and interview, February 2009.
- STEP Best of Web Award for SB Architects website design, September / October 2007.
- HOW Design Magazine “Interactive Design Annual,” award for Francis Ford Coppola’s Rubicon Estate Website, 2005.
- Clandestina, “Photos from Puerto Rico,” cover photo essay, August 2004.
- Pixelpushers, "High Fidelity," interactive flash feature, April 2002.
- Print Magazine "Digital Design Annual," award for David Bowie’s website design, 2001.
- Project 43, “The Women’s Issue,” interactive flash feature, November 2001.
Folks that receive my newsletter get all kinds of love, like free desktop calendars every month, specials on products, and my undying devotion. Become part of my inner circle and get the latest and greatest before everyone else.
Sign up to get the inside scoop!
Your email address will never be shared, and you can opt-out anytime.
More ways to connect:
Thanks so much for your interest!
All work copyright © 1996-2012 Tsilli Pines Art and Design. All rights reserved.